Volunteering at Pemi-Baker
- Volunteers are invaluable to the success of our organization
- Organization Opportunities
- Board of Trustees
- Our major fundraising event is our Auction, planned for September 22nd and supported by local merchants and our community. The items vary from gift certificates to donations of time, talent or goods.
- Clerical Volunteers
- Odds & ends
- There are so many ways to support our mission through volunteerism of your time or your talent, whatever that might be. We are very creative and appreciative.
- Hospice Volunteer Opportunities*
- Respite care – giving the primary caregiver a chance to go out
*Pemi-Baker Community Health is offering a Free Hospice training program in June. Tuesdays 2-4pm, June 4th -- July 2nd (5 weeks).
Instructors from the Agency or our community discuss subjects such as Communication Skills with Patient and Family and the Role of the Hospice volunteer. The training program is free of charge to the volunteer.
Contact Lisa Fortson, MSW to register or with questions: email@example.com
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the form below.
Thank You to all our Wonderful Volunteers!
Pemi-Baker Community Health is dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of the community by providing excellence in health care services through outreach, in-home and facility-based programming.